Home Package Benefits
Linwood has developed the contents of its home package for use by any good builder to give you a high quality result with lower construction costs. Thousands of houses have been successfully built for satisfied customers in many different types of locations. You get the key advantages of:
- Lower estimating, purchasing and organization costs. The Linwood system allows our experienced team to more efficiently estimate and source materials. This saves your builder time and you money.
- Lower framing and construction costs. All components are available when needed. Framing materials are pre-cut and clearly labelled for area of use. Your contractor can build faster and more efficiently and pass the savings on to you.
- Lower finishing costs. Using higher quality materials including straight lumber saves money on installation of drywall, painting, cabinetry and trim. It also provides a better looking result.
- Less risk due to fixed pricing on building materials – about a third of your total cost – for an extended period of time. This is not available from other suppliers, where components such as lumber can increase significantly in price during the peak building season.
- Access to valuable technical expertise from a team of professionals you can trust based on years of experience cost-effectively building award-winning custom homes.
Contact a Linwood representative at 888-546-9663 to get more details on the post & beam, traditional and timber frame material specifications used in Linwood home packages.